*Use concentration: use the stock solution at room temperature.
Emergency measures: If the skin is inadvertently contacted, please wash it with water immediately. If you have eyes, wash it with water and go to the hospital for treatment.
*How to use and precautions
1. Local ventilation should be used in the place of use.
2, use protective gloves and other protective equipment when using
3. When opening the ACF removal bottle, the internal GAS may appear suddenly (especially in summer), so the cover should be opened slowly. Please use the ACF removal solution in the designated container.
4. Use a disposable chopstick to cut the shovel shape and apply the ACF removal solution on the ATB to remove the old ACF. Wait for about 20 seconds. After it dissolves and swells, use a cotton swab and sprinkle. Until the old ACF on the TAB is wiped clean.
5, low temperature and light preservation
[Introduction]: ACF is a display circuit connecting material developed by the world. This product uses conductive particles, which combines conductivity and insulation, and can be integrated with many fine electrodes. [use]: It is used to connect fixed upper and lower electrodes (IC) and achieve current conduction, so it is widely used in the fields of monitors, mobile phones, car panels, LCD TVs and other thin displays (LCD/LED/touch screen).
1) High insulation, low impedance value. 2) Low temperature, short time connection. 3) Corresponding to multiple fine electrodes. 4) High bonding strength and high electrical conductivity reliability.
[Buyers save instructions]:
(1) Unopened ACF, storage conditions: -10 ~ 5 ° C, its use period is six months after manufacture (the date of manufacture and the conditions of storage under the ACF label will be noted). (2) Preservation conditions of opened seals: -10~5°C, the service period is SONY15 days, HITACH has opened the seal for 30 days, and is exposed in the air, the storage time is only 7 days; if the unopened product is stored at high temperature In the environment, it will shorten its effective use period. (3) The company stipulates: Any unopened ACF glue! It will not be used for more than one year from the factory, and will be scrapped after more than one year. In case of buyer's doubts, if one volume is used in half a year or one year: 1. For the opened, if it is not valid, please seal it at night when it is not used. Put it in the refrigerator and freeze it. (If it is used, take it out in advance and let it thaw for 30-45 minutes.) 2. Due to the thermal curing of ACF adhesive, there is no need to worry about the expiration of the expiration date. As long as the method is properly stored, the expiration date can be extended by 6 months to 1 year. However, the process parameters need to be properly adjusted and more experiments are performed. For more technical support and parameter specifications, please consult the shopkeeper.